The Public organization Sporter announces recruitment of volunteers to work at the swimming competitions in open water Ghidighici Sea Mile 2017, held under the auspices of the Federation of Water Sports of the Republic of Moldova and included in the official calendar of events of the Ministry of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Moldova.
The competitions are scheduled for July 16, and will be held at the Ghidighici Reservoir for the fourth time.
Do not miss the opportunity to become a part of the main sporting event of this summer! An interesting experience, bright impressions and new friends are waiting for you!
To become a volunteer, you should fill out the following FORM.
We need your help in:
- – the design of the start and finish area, as well as the distance marking
- – registration and distribution of starter among participants
- – the work at the start and finish during the competition
- – work in storage and changing rooms
- – participants and winners rewarding
- – the decoration of the fan zones
All registered volunteers will be divided into groups, responsible for each of the points.
Requirements for volunteers:
- – age of 18 years and more
- – sense of responsibility
- – commitment to work
- – the ability to work cohesively as a team
- – interest in sports
What are the benefits for volunteers?
- – you become part of a team
- – you get the experience in organizing large-scale events, which may be useful in the future
- – you add up to your CV, which opens new career opportunities
- – you learn to integrate and work in a big team
- – you develop communication skills
- – you make new useful contacts with people with extensive experience in the sports field
- – you make new friends, with whom you have common interests
- – you learn responsibility
- – you will figure and develop your potential
- – you see the smiles and the energy of athletes
- – you develop the best qualities in yourself by helping others
- – you are being valued, and you get out the commitment for what you are doing
- – you become an example to your friends, peers, siblings, etc.
- – you do not just there doing nothing, instead you are developing a proactive stance
- – you feel more successful
All volunteers will receive a diploma with the seal of Federation of Water Sports of the Republic of Moldova and the NGO Sporter.
After filling out the registration form, you will be contacted by the organizers, who will explain all the details.
Join the volunteer group on Facebook.